Saturday, March 24, 2012

12 Months Plus - A little late

Luke has hit that big milestone...ONE!  This post is coming a little...make that ALOT late.  Since Luke has been up on his feet, I've not sat down!  He is one busy boy.  His first birthday was a blast.  We celebrated on the actual day with his Nonna and Grandpa Bitey with dinner at Tlaquepaque followed by a home made birthday cake at home.  I thought I would bake him a "healthy" cake since it would be his first taste of something with actual sweetness and flavor.  He was not much of a fan.  So I baked him a real cake for his party and he didn't care much for that one either.  I guess he doesn't have my sweet tooth.  Some 12 month milestons we hit were walking at 11 1/2 months, clapping hands & saying "yay," & kicking a ball.  Luke now has a mouth full of teeth & is now working on the molars and his bottom laterals. Unfortunately, my guy is still not much of a sleeper but after a year of no sleep, I don't think I could sleep a full 8 hours if given the opportunity.

12 Month Stats:
Height: approx. 28"
Weight: approx. 18lbs

I Love my new car!


We celebrated Luke's birthday by going to dinner with Grandpa & Nanna

Decorations courtesy of Jess Geremia!

I baked him a healthy cake



Not a huge fan of the cake!


Some highlights from Luke's First Birthday Party!



My little serious boy!



"I'm One"






My little Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.